Monday, July 18, 2011

My Trip to Capitol Reef National Park

Today we drove to Capitol Reef National Park. On the way there we stopped at Canyonlands National Park, and then at Goblin Valley State Park. Let me tell you about this park. It is a valley of natural statues made of mud. I started running up and down the mud piles. These piles looked like mushrooms or monsters. This is why it is probably called Goblin Valley State Park. Then Thaisa and I went up one and I got stuck. So then my Dad went up to save me, and then my Dad got stuck and I was free. Then he got out. Afterwards I got off the mud dome and then we lost my Dad. Thaisa started to cry, Momma started to scream, and I ran around. Then we found him. Just to tell you, that place was awesome. I want so much that my birthday party to be here, and I want this place to be in Maryland.




Your Friend,
Ephim

No comments:

Post a Comment