Friday, July 15, 2011

My second day in Black Canyon of the Gunnison

I went on a walk and I saw blooming cactus some were red, orange, yellow, and pink. We walked all the way to a visitor center. There we watched a movie about Black Canyon and there I got this cap that I am wearing right exact now! The cap says Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park. I got the cap at the visitor center I was talking earlier in the Blog today. And on the way back there were even more blooming cactus and even more colors of red, yellow, orange and pink. So many colors! Then we drove to the dragon on one of walls of Black Canyon and then we drove to some other Black Canyon walls. Afterwards we drove to watch the sunset but we were too loud so we went on a hike and during the hike my mom told me that tomorrow we are going through the dessert into Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment