Friday, August 24, 2012

Posts From The Past

Today we went to Sunrise Point again except it was August. It was beautiful. All the flowers were out. The colors of the flowers were purple, green, red, and yellow. It was about 75 degrees when we got there. The hike was three to four hours long. There was still snow but a lot less than we saw in July. I know that there was less snow because we did not walk over any snow shelves that were very dangerous and slippery. As you know we survived, all of us. It was the same except we went farther. This time we climbed on the second Burrows Mountain. When we were coming back from the extension the winds picked up and it got cold. However, after we got further down the winds settled and it was warm again. By the time we got to the car we ate at the picnic place then went off to find a camping space. We did not find a camping space so we drove home. Today I woke up to the sound of Thaisa singing with has not happened in a while. I woke up and somebody called me, it was Isaacs’s mom she was ready to go school supplies shopping. We got a ride in their car to Staples but my mom drove our car. After we got school supplies we went to get a haircut at Sports Clips. Then we ate at Subway. We got a sandwich for all of us and got chips for me and my sister. After that we drove home brushed and flossed are teeth then headed to the dentist. After the dentist Isaac went to our house then went to Idalwood Park. After Idalwood we went to Isaacs’s house. At Isaacs house we played and watched TV house and we played tell nine then Thaisa and I ran back home. I hope another day like this happens (:. Today was okay day because mom and dad had to go to work and we stayed home. Yes we did do our summer homework which consisted of Russian, this blog, and music. I finished music and almost finished Russian and blog. Today I also locked my phone and I still have not figured out how to unlock it. So that’s that. Then after mom came home we ate then went to video games which if course was Minecraft after we finished are work. At the end of the day we went on hike the hike was about 4 miles long but it was fun. It was very annoying because every once in a while we had to jump over hoarse poop which was disgusting. When we got home I updated my tanks then went to bed today was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! The blog is back! Sorry to hear about the horse poop but other than that it sounds like life is good!