Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Plans for the Summer

This is what I want to do on summer vacation. I want to play with my friends and family, play video games, and chill out at the pool. And to travel! Lets go to Seattle to explore their northern rain-forests! I bet it'll be a lot of fun!Oh ya I forgot to mention what countries I want to go to... OK, I want to go to Thailand, Japan, and Russia. Got it? . . . . Good. OK, now lets go to what I'm going to do. I'm going to Russian Scouts' Camp and then to Colorado, then to Prostakvashino with Sasha, and then maybe Seattle. I'm so happy that we might do something I want to do this summer. OK, i'm closing  up the draft. See ya later.
                                                                         Your friend,
                                                                                 Ephim

3 comments:

  1. Let us know how you're progressing with your math pack as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efimka,

    It's great! We enjoyed reading it very much. Keep going!

    Ema/Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be very busy - and I look forward to some pictures! I'm sorry I won't hear from you while you are at camp, but I hope you have a great time and want to hear all about it when you get back. Love, Grandpa Eric

    ReplyDelete